Frequently Asked Questions
Shipping & Delivery
- A flat delivery rate of $27.50 including GST applies for online orders. To ensure secure and timely delivery, all orders are dispatched by courier and required a signature upon receipt. Signal Events can take no responsibility for a delay in delivery due to unforseen circumstances.
- In stock items will be dispatched the following business day and delivery will generally occur within 1-3 business days.
- Custom designed products must be approved via signed proof approval sheet prior to production and dispatch therefore should be completed as soon as possible for timely delivery. Production times may vary; please contact us on 07 5519 3637 for urgent orders.
- Payments can be made using Visa, Mastercard and PayPal. Companies who elect to receive a tax invoice may process payment via EFT. Please note that no orders will be dispatched until full payment has been received. All pricing is inclusive of GST and in Australian Dollars. You order is not confirmed or guaranteed until full payment as been received. Any promotions, discounts and special offers are offered at the discretion of Signal Events.
Your credit card information is safe. We do not transfer your details to any third party for their commercial use. Our online system automatically encrypts all your details sing the latest SSL encryption standard.
Returns & Replacements
Signal Events will happily replace and faulty or incorrect product. Returns or replacement due to change of mind will be subject to the discretion of Signal Events and only when the product is returned within 7 days of dispatch in original and unused condition.
- We will bill your credit card in Australian Dollars and your card company will convert the charges for you. Our website displays currency conversions in other currencies as a guide only. Your credit card provider will calculate the actual amount.
Please click here to review our sample request policy.
- Artwork Requirements
Please click here to review artwork requirements.
We respect your privacy at all times. The privacy of your information is very important to us and we value the strong relationship we have with you. As a matter or company policy, Signal Events will never sell or share your information with any third party. Because of the nature of our business, it is necessary to obtain personal information for the purpose of completing a purchase. We will however, not be unduly intrusive nor obtain or use information in an inappropriate manner. We will only ask for and use personal information we reasonably need to conduct our business. It is important for us that you have confidence knowing we handle information responsibly as it is our paramount policy. We have over 15 years experience trading as a company and have built a strong repeat customer base. In accordance with the privacy law, we give you access to your personal information so you can correct misinformation or check dispatch information.